The World Tourism Organisation predicts a rapid growth in the tourism industry in the years to come. In 2010, the number of tourist are expected to grow exponentially at a high number of 1 billion and will continue to increase by 1.5 billion in 2020. This will certainly encourage investment in the tourism sector (hotels, restaurants and travel agents), especially in tourist destinations including Indonesia.
Anticipating the development of the tourism industry, Bunda Mulia Tourism Academy is committed to prepare skilled, virtuous, independent, broad-minded and entrepreneurial graduates that can later add value to the pool of human resources within this industry.
Bunda Mulia Tourism Academy uses an english language based international standard curriculum and is supported by domestic and foreign graduates who are professional in their fields. Moreover, Bunda Mulia Tourism Academy continues to collaborate with various top-rated hotels in Indonesia and abroad to accommodate students in carrying out the Internship Program (on the job training) in order for them to gain insight and experience in the tourism industry.
In accordance with its vision and mission, Bunda Mulia Tourism Academy has always been committed to becoming the leading institute that excels in preparing graduates with a global outlook who are competitive and reliable in their fields.
Welcome to Bunda Mulia Tourism Academy.
Hanto Djoko Susanto, MBA
Director of Bunda Mulia Tourism Academy
To emerge as a leading tourism academy that serves high-quality vocational education by producing competent, industry-oriented graduates
l. Carry out vocational education in the field of tourism to produce highly competitive graduates who are ready to excel in the work field.
2. Carrying out applied research activities in the field of tourism to be able to support the development of the tourism industry.
3. Implement and develop community empowerment activities to support the advancement of the tourism industry.
1. Organizing education based on competency qualifications through a quality educational process.
2. Producing research output that are useful for the development of the science of tourism, society and industry.
3. Organizing community empowerment programs based on tourism science.
4. Carry out management of study programs based on the principles of good governance, transparency, responsibility and institutional values (Commitment, Accountability, Respect, Excellence).
5. Creating a conducive academic atmosphere by providing a place for the academic community to develop themselves into industry experts that are able to contribution to science, culture, society and industry.
6. Develop networks and synergies with alumni, college, government and industry in organizing educational activities, research and community service.
Establishing a leading Study Program that organises high quality education in the field of Hospitality.
Field of Education
Field of Research
Field of Community Service
Bunda Mulia’s Hospitality study program produces competent graduates in the field of hospitality management and food & entertainment as well as other competencies; the competencies are described as follows:
In addition to being able to attain a higher educational degree in the field of hospitality, graduates of the Bunda Mulia Hospitality study program can also work in accordance within their field of study in the world of private, government business or opening their own businesses. See the table below for further explanation of career opportunities: